Wednesday, March 7

Graphically D-O It!


Behold my first pictorial post...totally inspired by a numeric life (a blog I love cos it helped simplify my graphical understanding)....This post, like a baby, took its time coming here, but assuredly much less time to conceive!!


5 comments:

nice try said...

1. why is marriage starting off at the peak?
2. why is an ideal relationship reaching peak at large time (ideal should be constantly at peak no?)
3. why are there no short-term variations in each curves (im guessing there is non trivial small timescale variance in the curves .. e.g. chocolate/icecream may temporarily boost the curve upwards)

{you put a graph .. u r bound to get questions!}

nice try said...

also .. how is that the maxima for all three scenarios coincide at the same value?

dya said...

1.Get married, to find out!!It starts at ecstatic peak, cos well, 2 bumbling folks are "discovering" each other, ready to accept the other, warts and all.
2.Time didn't have a scale.My original version had a scale of 14-56 days:).Ecstatic peak, btw, is not what ought to make re'ships ideal.
3.There are no short term variations, because I like to uncomplicate things :).And I would much rather move upwards constantly than flutter between two zones.
4.Maxima-In the name of Zed who once taught me Math,I plead ignorance.

nice try said...

it is Jed not Zed :-)

Me said...

my 2 cents... that's one graphic depiction!