Monday, August 25

New inclusions to the Well Woman Check-up

"Have you decided what you are going to wear for the wedding?"
"umm..no.letsee, I have some stuff..."
"You have to wear nice clothes- everyone will be looking at you"
"She is getting married, there is no reason people should look at me."
"You don't understand. What will people think of us if you don't wear nice clothes?"
"Ma, I will find something..."
"Why can't you just go buy something?"
"I don't like shopping for clothes,and I really don't feel like it...I think I last went to the stores in March, probably."
(turning to silent paper reading spectator)"..are you listening? She says she doesn't like clothes, or shopping, or gold or anything . What child does not like these things?We have to take her to the doctor."
"The doctor? What kind of doctor treats people who don't like shopping? Really, now..."
"No one listens to anything I say in this house."

2 comments:

goingkiloer said...

maybe you could get a group of you to wear matching /same-same clothes .... good idea no ?

dya said...

..and would you believe it if I said that's exactly what happened?;)