I probably shouldn't listen to my playlists over and over again. Johnny Cash refuses to come unstuck from my head today-
..what have I become, my sweetest friend
everyone I know goes away in the end
and you could have it all
my empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt
(I liked "Walk the Line"...I remember watching it with a friend I do not keep in touch with anymore. It is a pity that the memory of the movie is overpowered by the memory of the moment of watching it.)
Lately, I find myself memory-less. I cannot recollect what I have been doing at work or at home.I know I do enough to keep me tired by night, and awake by morning.I wonder if it is the brain's way of having less to forget, implying that none of this is worth remembering. Except the songs I keep singing to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cheer up... this feeling won't seem worth remembering either... in a while...
absolutely agree with the brain's ways. the brain is far more 'intelligent' than what we give it credit for. sit back, relax, and let the grey cells' memory mapping do the rest! hehe! :)
Post a Comment