Sunday, April 1

Deja Vu

A year to the date from the last time.
The same location.

Another Jack Nicholson Movie on TV, to help recovery.
And he says "I have never lied to you.I have always told you some version of the truth."

Water coursing a familar dried path from eyes to my cheek.

Back to back movies, a bunch of tissues, loads of cheese, juice and headache balm.Except that none of it seems to be enough, in any measure, in any combination.

He got Diane, in Paris.

4 comments:

Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

please to explain difference between deja vu and repeat performance! also, deja vu vs the monotony of life! :D

dya said...

She caught me there...!!
Been there, done that lady?

Peppermint Patty said...

pls change the colour. I want the old one back.. I don't like this one :(