Thursday, August 31

Genie

Realisation has dawned, finally.

Smarty-pantness is inversely proportional to the mental capacity of the subject confronted.In simple terms, my client is so ---, that I cannot help, but appear to be smart in contrast.So smartness is just a comparitive thing..I mean I could be smart now, but not necessarily smart.Or I could be a lurking genius, but just ....nah..that ain't a good working assumption.I knew we were right in school along-am the Ugly Dumb Beetch!Perhaps, this is one of those wisdom things that dawns on you, as you proceed towards progressive stupidity?

3 comments:

nice try said...

"my client is so ---" ..
cant figure a nice three letter word .. come to think of it there arent that many three-letter words!

nice try said...

one more thing .. if you are indeed stupid and a "dumb beetch" isnt it a tad too presumptuous to think your hypothesis is correct?

dya said...

To the argumentative trier:
1.- - - could be three very bad words or three very useful alphabets.My vocab can also get very experimental in the conjugation of nice words
2.I am never usually right, but I get there, eventually, with a little help