...beats me.
For all of us who try to understand them at work, home, and every other place that they infest..Don't.
That time is probably better spent researching on the nose-digging habits of a skunk.
Phew!That was cathartic.
The space inside my head, on occasion, is a comfortable retreat. The space outside of it, never is.
4 comments:
What about Womankind?!
;)
"time is probably better spent researching on the nose-digging habits of a skunk" -- theres possibly some poor grad student doing a phd on that right now .. so dont give away his thesis idea
D-
Right now, womankind and I are on great terms...I am not sure I want to rhapsodise on the subj
V-
My gal-pal Frustrasia has been researching the skunks..she ain't no he.
guess then, your gal pal might find this (Ig) Nobel winning research useful! ->
REFERENCE: "A Preliminary Survey of Rhinotillexomania in an Adolescent Sample," Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, vol. 62, no. 6, June 2001, pp. 426-31.
Post a Comment