Wednesday, August 13

Falling gold prices

"Gold prices are falling..."
"..really? so what do you want to buy?"
"..nothing, I was just telling you. You promised the last time that you would buy something. It hardly looks nice when a girl your age doesn't wear any gold..."
"I don't like gold."
"..Think of it as an investment.."
"..I don't intend to sell any gold I buy."
"..your friend bought those gold bars,didn't she? And a ruby set as well...."
"..she doesn't pay rent.Plus, I told you, she has everything arranged for her marriage, except the groom, which is a really sad state of affairs."
" You said you would marry by this year-end. What happened to that?"
"..I didn't like the guy enough to marry him..."
"So then, you should have let us find someone.."
"How is this linked to gold?"
"Nothing. But if you aren't marrying, you might as well start saving."
"Point taken. Call that insurance agent again..."
"Nobody ever listens to what I say......"
"Fine...we will buy some gold bars if it falls further."

1 comment:

Me said...

"..she doesn't pay rent.Plus, I told you, she has everything arranged for her marriage, except the groom, which is a really sad state of affairs."

Hmmm.