Had no idea this would be so difficult.Honestly, it started out with the noble intention of having a good laugh on the way.And now, all I want to do is to close this process before my sanity is entirely lost.For the record, job hunting (what's the word for it, anyways) should never be allowed to be considered anyone's idea of fun.Can somebody tell the job sites/consultants that every new resume is not screaming :Call me to a call centre.Finance is not equal to credit executive, aka tele calling agent.Manager is not always the poor kid who handles irate calls.Or maybe I have just been out of the market for so long that I have to re-learn the executive lingo.I still stand by earlier conviction-arable land farming beckons.
To each our own land.Our Sunflower seeds.Poppy, on need basis.
Tuesday, October 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment