I am not sure if I missed you .
If I didn't, would that mean that you weren't important?
If I did, does it translate into a dependency?
Yesterday, I was asked to visualise my life five years from now....hell, the moving finger stopped writing.I don't know...I am not ready to know.But, people who I want to want me, need to know, see..."Why are you here?","What do you see yourself as?","What do you have to offer?"....so, I can't not know...I need to have a vision, however blurred or long-range.
Two days back, it was the turn of the three things most important to me.I rooted for independence, and achievement.Folks around cited family, career,values....I didn't.I couldn't come up with a third one either.And I am not sure if the two named things really mean as much to me now.
So you see, in the larger scheme of things that I don't know about,it ceases to matter if I did or didn't.
Saturday, August 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
1. the notion of miss is quite vague -- if you are referring to things that are essential for sustenance then clearly nothing is exactly miss-worthy. all other things are just bonuses
2. 5 years, 3 important things -- seem like a lot of crap ..are you doing a lot of HR interviews recently? i dont know how people can answer these questions with a straight face. my instinctive reaction to such questions is a. laugh and b. i dont know!
actually myopia is not that bad a idea .. in the worst case you will end up in local optimum ..given that absolutely no one knows where global optima are this isnt that bad a strategy.
related: http://nicertry.blogspot.com/2005/07/mercenarial-approach-to-life.html#comments
totally agree with Nice try,, Seems like some sort of a HR int or an essay for mba... what r ur goals and what u see urself as... clearly, nobody knows clearly whats up next...
Post a Comment